Decoding Express Entry-Canada Job Bank
Are you planning to immigrate to Canada? Do you want to experience the best time in immigration? Are you skeptical about the plan? Well, you don’t have to think anymore since the best immigration programme has been outlined by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The body has introduced Expression of Interest (EoI) or popularly known as Express Entry to help people in their immigration pursuits.
Earlier, the Canadian immigration authorities were hooked to the Express Entry Programme but they have undergone a transformation with the programme. The program works through a set of objectives and bodily structure. In this piece you will have a grasp of everything about the structuring it follows and the movement.
Express Entry Website
The first and foremost thing to do for any aspirant is to register themselves on the Express Entry website. The process is very simple, the candidates or aspiring immigrants will have to open the Express Entry website. Once they do that, it will ask for some basic inputs, like age, educational qualification and relevant work experience, language proficiency. Once the evaluation is completed, you will know under which Skilled Occupation List (SOL) you will fall. If you qualify in this category, you will get to know about the SOL and apply under the same.
Express Entry Pool/ Canadian Job Bank
Now, once you have been categorized and refined, you will move ahead in the pool and enter the Canadian Job Bank. It is Government of Canada’s leading source to assimilate the information of skilled individuals and distribute the information to the respective buyers. Generally, employers across all the provinces and states access the Canada Job Bank portal to get information about relevant candidates for the job.
In the Job Bank, the employees and job seekers can get information about the job opportunities, educational requirements, main duties, wage rates and salaries, current employment trends, and outlooks.
This website also helps people search for work, make career decisions, see what jobs will be in demand, and much more. Employers can also advertise on this portal even as they can choose talent within and outside the country for meeting with their demands.
How Express Entry Utilizes the Canada Job Bank?
Under the Express Entry, the movement of individuals takes place under three programmes:
- Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Under all these specific programmes, the candidates/immigrants who are applying for the programme are required to meet with certain objectives and criteria. Once the criterion is fulfilled, the candidates will move to the next level and get selected right from there.
If the candidate who wants to get picked for this programme, they will have to satisfy the following requirement under the Express Entry demand.
- The aspirant must have at least 1,560 hours of experience in one year/ or 30 hours per week.
- The work under which the experience has been shown should be a paid one.
- The work experience shown should be relevant.
- It should be within the last 10 years.
- The skill type of the work should be 0, A or B.
Federal Skilled Trades Programme
- The aspirant must plan to live outside Quebec since the province has sole rights to select their own skilled worker under the PNP program.
- The candidate has to meet with the basic level in English and French.
- The candidate is supposed to have a complete two years of work experience in the job.
- They must meet with the skilled trade level as specified in the Express Entry programme.
- Last but not the least; they should have a valid offer from an employer.
Canadian Experience Class
- The applicant must have three years of prior work experience and 12 months of full time work experience of Canada.
- The experience in the nation has been through proper authorization.
- The candidate must meet the desired language proficiency level.
- There should be plan by the applicant to live outside Quebec.
Once all these criteria are met, the Canada Job Bank will strive to process the best candidates to the employers and sponsorship will come for movement.