Skilled Immigrants, Determine Your Eligibility (Express Entry)!
Canada has splendid opportunities on its platter for those who are serious and have exceptional skills that can help streamline the growth in there. This year, this country has launched an unprecedented programme to help immigrants move instantly to its territories under the Express Entry Programme.
Expression of Interest (EoI) or Express Entry has exceptional provision to help quick movement of skilled immigrants to the nation. And, if you want to determine your eligibility to move under Express Entry skilled immigrants programme, then this article would help you from all perspective.
The new programme that has been unfolded allows movement for immigrants under three categories:
1. Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP)
2. Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP)
3. Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has turned dynamic this time, and they are not in the mood to entertain first-come-first-serve basis anymore. They are looking more towards getting the right person in the right job, and for that Express Entry is the only way around.
Some provinces in the nation require skilled migrants of specialized category to help pave growth and development. There is huge dearth of workers in caregiver, pharmacists and art sector. So, people from these professions have a greater probability in the movement.
But, in case you are from any other profession, then don’t feel depressed, the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) has included several categories to help streamline the movement and requirement stands at around 3, 00,000 to 5, and 00,000 to fill up the gap.
So, you always have the chance of making it large this time. If you are picking any of these programmes, then you ought to have a complete knowledge of it. In this piece, you would be getting that to better understand and determine your eligibility under Express Entry skilled immigrants’ visas.
Let us first pick the Federal Skilled Workers Programme and dig the requirements that it seeks!
Under the pioneering and unprecedented Express Entry Programme, if you are moving to Canada under the FSWP, then you must have the following requirements met in the first place.
1. You must have worked in one full year for 1,560 hours to streamline the movement.
2. The legislation seeks only paid work and no internship, so you must furnish your salary slips along with other documents in the reckoning.
3. You must also fall in the NOC skill type of o, A or B for facilitating your movement
4. You must have worked in the profession that is sought in Canada.
1. The first and foremost thing that this program seeks is that you must not apply for Quebec.
2. You should meet with the language proficiency requirements that IELTS demand.
3. You must have two years of experience for streamlining the movement.
4. You should be able to meet with the job requirement that SOL seeks in the nation.
For Canadian Experience Class
1. You must have an experience of work in the country.
2. The work experience should not be less than two years.
3. You should not propose to live in Quebec
4. You must meet with the language proficiency requirement.