Abhinav Live Help Chat Service

Abhinav Outsourcings Pvt Ltd. – a leading immigration and visa consultancy company, with its head office in New Delhi and regional offices in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore — has started an online assessment service,called Abhinav Live Help Chat Service, for its clients and others who may have queries on immigration, visa, permanent residency (PR), sponsorships, Green card, Etc., involving the nations in which they could be interested in. Such individuals can also ask questions on Quebec (Canada) Skilled worker Program, Hong Kong Quality Migrant Scheme, New Zealand Skilled Migrant Programme, besides Denmark Green Card, and get most well-informed and relevant answers to the same.Free Assessment form

This specific live online chat service offered by the company in question has proved to be a big hit, with there being no dearth of people who are utilizing this highly personalized service to quench their thirsts for information on the above mentioned and other queries. That the person sitting at the other end answering such queries, via the live chat service, is none other than Mr Ajay Sharma – the founder & principal consultant of Abhinav Outsourcings, with about two decades of experience in immigration and visa related issues — has made the Abhinav Live Help Chat Service offered by the concerned company via its main site, Abhinav.com, something to make use of by all those who want the very best, and perhaps, most well informed answers and views on immigration and visa related issues.

Mr Ajay Sharma, in his enormous industry experience, has worked with an array of clients — from both India and overseas. He knows the entire process of immigration and related issues involving the various nations ‘inside out’. No wonder, he enjoys tremendous reputation, and gets respect from all for his solution-oriented approach to the complex immigration & visa related issues. When one consults him online, via the Abhinav Live Help Chat Service, to get answers to his queries, he can rest assured that he is in safe hands and consulting a leading authority who knows well, what he could be really talking about.Click Here

For More Information, Visit : http://immigration.net.in/



  • vidhi sharma

    can i get a job in usa or uk if i have done my indian graduate degree in distance mode?

  • Tanika

    HI there I did MBA from UK and lived/ worked there until sep 2017. Now i need to apply for spouse visa. it’s has been 11 months since . Do I need TB test to apply for the visa? thanks in advance

  • raja

    Question : Hi,
    i have completed post graduation in business management from lambton college in canada. after my graduation my open work permit was refused because i applied after 90 day period. after refusal i over stayed in canada for 9 months and i came back to india. can i apply for canada pr in future or my options are dead

  • Gurinder singh

    I, Gurinder singh, applied for Master’s in Mechanical(AUTOMOTIVE OPTION) in University of Windsor for Fall(2018).

    Unfortunately, i got rejection of offer letter due to insufficient background in AUTOMOTIVE FIELD.
    I have strong background of Mechanical Field. I have B. TECH in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with 75% marks. I scored overall 7 bands and not less than 6 bands in IELTS.

    Can I reapply for MASTER’S in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING for Fall(2018) in University of Windsor.


  • Pradeep

    I finished my b.tech in India and finished my post graduate diploma m.sc in Ireland.after that I came back to India and done job for a while.i want to settle down in Australia.my sister is a sister of Australia. So pls suggest me on this.

    • Immigration Experts


      Thanks for your comment. Can you please send me your updated resume of self and spouse (if married) at [email protected] for evaluation and assessment process, post that my immigration lawyer will get in touch with you for further guidance.

  • Arshee jhaj

    there is a 5 year gap between my 10 and 12 class. i need to know if there is any problem in applying for study visa in Canada.

    • Immigration Experts

      Dear Arshee,

      Please note that “We are an immigration consulting company and do not assist in student visas, work permits, overseas or domestic jobs for any country.” If you are looking for a Permanent Residence Visa to Canada or Australia do let me know and I will help you to fix your appointment with one of our best immigration lawyers where you can discuss your possibilities of immigration.

  • anuj Kumar

    Hlo sir, my name is Anuj and I am from India currently working as a RF Engineer in reliance jio having experience of around one year and 8 months wants to apply for work pr for Canada so plz guide me

    • Immigration Experts

      Hello Anuj,

      Thanks for your comment. Can you please send me your updated resume of self and spouse (if married) at [email protected] for evaluation and assessment process, post that my immigration lawyer will get in touch with you for further guidance.

  • Raj

    Hi I need to ask a question. My friend applied for Canadian Permanent Residency and application got rejected and banned. Her husband then applied for Australian PR 190 and got granted recently. He forgot to mention about canadian PR rejection and still got australian PR. Would it effect anything ? or is he good to move forward now..

  • dhevi

    Hi, there is criminal charge against my husband after 13 years now he proved innocent of no evidence against him. Also 6 years back he was in Gulf countries left there with permanently banned entry and blacklisted for non payment of loan and credit card. Now planning to move Canada on PR …he is 36 years old . How long will it take to get my visa

    • Immigration Experts

      Hi Dhevi,

      Thanks for your comment. Sure we will assist you but for that I need few of your details. Kindly send me your updated resume of self and spouse(if married) at [email protected] for valuation and assessment process and further guidance.

  • dear sir
    i am rakesh kumar from punjab
    i am intersted to migrate to canada to work there. please guid and suggest me how can i get canadian visa.

    • Immigration Experts

      Thanks for your valuable reply. First, you have to send your updated CV at [email protected], if you are eligible than our consular contact with you and give you the all information about the process.

  • Akanksha Tiwari

    Hi Sir,
    My husband is on Long Stay Work Visa (457) in Australia. He has applied for my spouse visa two months back through his company. My visa is still under progress but I want to go to Australia soon. Am I eligible for applying visitors visa for Australia till the time my long stay visa is in progress ?

  • Shashi Mattan

    Hello! I need some advice with visas, PR and immigration.


  • Jasbir Singh

    i want permanent residency visa of any country for which i am eligible.kindly see my resume and guide me properly. i am working in GOVT of Punjab as an inspector. my qualification is MA.LL.B.and doing MBA through distance education from LPU Punjab

  • Umang


    I Want To Go Australia, Actually My Sister is Citizen Of Australia,

    I want to know that which kind of visa type I have to apply for??

    • Immigration Experts

      Hello Umang,
      Thanks for the comment.You can apply for permanent residency i.e PR visa.Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse(if married)to [email protected] and we shall guide you further.

  • Harpreet Singh

    Hello Sir/Madam
    My name is Harpreet Singh, completed my mba in 2012 and after that, i am working as a lecturer in private management college. Now i want to go to developed country like usa, uk, canada, australia etc. Can you provide me information about visa type of visa i can get i.e. study or work? I will be highely thankful to you. My contact no is 09956674412.
    Waiting for your reply
    Thanks and regards
    Harpreet Singh

  • dolly

    i want to know can i apply in my secondary NOC 1225 in Nova Scotia PNP as i have express entry profile with my primary NOC 1223??

  • Priya

    Hi abhinav, My husband is travelling to Australia on a subclass 400 temporary work stay visa, and I am dependent,I would wish to know whether I can come back alone to India in case of emergency should I come back and go only along with him in same flight??

  • Van

    I am corporate banker having 15 years of experience. I am looking for canadian immiigration, I would like to know are there enough opportunities in Toronto for my experience

  • Samson

    I would like to know if my dependant minor children are entitled to free education from day 1 in the Express entry scheme for Canada


  • imran

    Hi, I want to apply for super visa for my both parents. based on family members, I need 68,900 CAD yearly income shown on CRA record.
    my problem is, I have CRA registered income of 43000 and other CAD 30000 income is not registered with CRA, but I have pay slips for this CAD 30000 non registered income.
    Can we convince CIC to combine these two incomes to be eligible for the CAD 68,900 income required for super visa ?
    waiting for your reply.

  • Visaradha

    Hi, after hearing to the news that Toefl scores are accepted for skilled migration to Australia from 2014. Actually my husband has taken IELTS already for 4 times this year but unfortunately he is not able to get the required 7 band in all categories, because of this we thought he can try his luck in TOEFL and gave an attempt last month, but to his luck he got good score which is equal to 7 band ielts as mentioned in the Australian immigration site. So we are wishing to lodge EOI soon once the date of acceptance of Toefl ibt scores in November 2014 is mentioned,waiting for it so desperately, fingers crossed. …hoping for the best…..advices are needed regarding this issue….


  • robin

    hello sir
    i am planning for Canadian student visa . i have completed my BBA in the year 2013 and with the percentage of 76. want to know what course will best suits me and if i am eligible to apply for january intake. ryt now i am persuing MBA i am in the second year and wanted to drop it for now.

  • nikhil

    Hello sir
    I just passed Bsc degree in uk university ,I want to immigrate to either NZ/or Canada
    I have professionla certificates of IT companies but I want to do Master in a country where I could at least get workpermit and a easy track of PR to settle
    please advice on my this situation ,my UK visa ends in june 2015

  • sheeba

    hello sir,
    i m planning to study PhD in canada. Meanwhile i will be getting married.
    my query is : Can I take my mother and husband along with me?
    can my husband apply for PR visa after reaching canada?
    can my mother be a dependent of us?
    how much bank balance i need to show if i take both of them?


    • sanam

      Dear Sheeba,

      Please note that “We are an immigration consulting company and do not assist in student visas,work permits,overseas or domestic jobs for any country.”
      If you wish to apply for PR kindly send us your detailed resume at [email protected] and we shall advise you further.

  • Alif

    Dear Sir,

    4 month back I applied via Canadian agency for temporary work programme..
    2 days back I received a call from my agent .Next they will send me all details including contract letter & unnamed LMO.
    I want know whether unnamed LMO help to ger work permit and vissa.
    Any chance if I apply for TRV my application refuse because unnamed LMO

    • sanam


      Please note that “We are an Immigration Consultant and do not offer services for work permits or job placements for any country.”

  • Tajinder Pal Singh


    I am married and working with a firm in chandigarh. my wife is doing M.ED and we want to move CANADA. i want my wife to be main applicant. and we want to move canada together. is spouse is possible with main applicant in canada if yes than whats the procedure.


  • kuldeep

    Dear sir/ mam
    I got state sponsorship for australia and last date of apply for that is 14april
    But I dont have my child passport and it will take around one month to receive that passport. So can i include my son without passport in the visa application. Pls reply.

  • simi


    i m getting married and my spouse has a h1b visa .now after marriage if u want to work can i ?
    and can i if i dont have a bachlores degree instead i have a diploma degree in animation and vfx .

  • kruti

    I have applied foe F2A visa based on marriage this week. How long does it take for immigration petition for spouse to open up?? Also can i apply for visitor’s visa in between??

  • Rahul Prasad

    Dear Sir
    I have an Indian passport right now i am in Armenia (Business visa) i want to migrate to France or Austria
    is it possible to there from Armenia
    Please Suggest me sir

    Before few months ago I applied via agency to Canadian employer
    Then I passed the interview and I signed the contract then I made all my documents
    And I got positive LMO when my lawyer submitted my application form to embassy
    I found out small mistake in my application form : my father name was incorrect
    Like as typed in my passport correct name : masstafa but they typed : mastafa
    They forgot to add second (S) .
    The Question is : will they reject my application ? or will they return my application
    For correction ?
    Any way I informed my lawyer about this mistake . can you advise me please .
    Thank you a a lot .

  • sukhwinder singh

    Respected sir,
    my self sukhwinder singh from punjab.I am intreast in work permit australia so plz full information talk me.

  • Juan Valdez

    I am a registered nurse here in the U.S. I took my masters here in the states as well, I would like to apply as an immigrant in Canada. Being a graduate of a school in the United States do I still have to take the IELTS? or do they accept TOEFL?

  • Prem Pal Pathania

    sir greeting
    this is Prem pal pathania from Himachal Pradesh
    i am interested to migrate to canada to work there. please guide and suggest.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.