Australia Immigration Services for Real Estate Representative

ASRI ‘Australian Skills Recognition and Information’ has identified the role of a Real Estate Representative of key importance and has therefore mentioned it on CSOL ‘Consolidated Skilled Occupation List’. This should suffice the regional demand on skilled manpower to effectively manage the developments on Real Estate. The occupation lies open for the Skilled Immigrants to make an application and realize their dream to live and work in Australia. Australia Immigration Services for Real Estate Representative do offer you an expertise on this.

ASRI states that-

A Real Estate Representative is one entity in-between a Real Estate Developer and a prospective Buyer to make happen a deal on lease and sale of a real estate.

The representative is expected to find suitable properties on behalf of an agency / real estate developer and affect sale through an effective client relationship.

The occupation (Real Estate Representative/ code number 612115) would require you to have a valid License and Registration with a competent authority.

  1. What do you need to have on Skills Criteria?

The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations has classified the job under Skill Level 3 and mentions qualifications / experience to commensurate skills.

  • AQF Certificate III
  • On-the-job Training
  • AQF Certificate IV

The immigrants who don’t have the formal education on Insurance Selling can still make an application if he or she has 3 years of relevant experience to match the skills. An on-the-job training should further make you competent for the job.

2. Which visa should serve your purpose on skilled immigration?

It is also very important to know about the visa types to become eligible for skilled immigration. The application need to be placed under ENS ‘Employee Nominated Scheme’, ‘Long Term Business Visa’ and ‘Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme’. A proper selection on one should increase your probability of success. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme gets the most votes on this. As a skilled immigrant, placing an application under state nomination would bring-in an addition of 5 bonus points and do also make sure that priority is given on job allotment.

3. Where to get yourself registered or to obtain a license?

ASRI clearly mentions that a valid license or registration is a prime requirement for the occupation. It is therefore very important to know about where to get yourself registered and from where to obtain the license. ASRI enlists following states or territories which offer facilities on licensing and registration.

Office of Fair Trading / New South Wales
Business Licensing Authority, Victoria
Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation, Queensland
Office of Consumer and Business Affairs, South Australia
The Real Estate and Business Agents Supervisory Board


Real Estate Institute of NSW
Real Estate Institute of Victoria

4. Where to get the visa assessment done?

Australia Immigration Services for Real Estate Representative would make sure that you application gets a skills assessment done by a competent authority. VETASSESS should serve your purpose here.


One comment

  • There are some very talented people in the real estate profession in Canada, having worked with a few I have noticed they have strong ethics, I think things are very regulated over in Canada and so the agents develop a lot of good habits, great customer service and all-around talent in the field. This sounds like a great opportunity for both sides of the coin.

    Mike (Michael)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.