Complete NOC List Canada 2015 at a Glance
NOC List Canada 2015
The Canada National Occupational Classification (NOC) system defines a job on the basis of training, experience and skills and the major responsibilities it requires. In order to categorize job titles into occupational groups, the system uses four digit numbers or NOC code.
Every day, it is used by thousands of applicants to analyze, compile and communicate information about various occupations, and about the vacant positions available throughout the country’s labor market.
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), along with Statistics Canada (STC), is responsible to update the NOC on the basis of the 5-year Census cycles.
As per the NOC List Canada 2015, there are four different types of skill levels. Starting with a Level A, it requires a university degree, Level B requires a college degree or vocation training, whereas Level C requires a secondary school or a occupation specific training, Level D ask for a job training, lastly Level 0 consist of the most senior managerial occupations.
Following is the Canada’s National Occupational Classification 2015
NOC O Group Occupation List
(Skill level A)
- 011 Administrative services managers
- 012 Managers in financial and business services
- 013 Managers in communication (except broadcasting)
- 021 Managers in engineering, architecture, science and information systems
- 031 Managers in health care
- 041 Managers in public administration
- 042 Managers in education and social and community services
- 043 Managers in public protection services
- 051 Managers in art, culture, recreation and sport
- 060 Corporate sales managers
- 062 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 063 Managers in food service and accommodation
- 065 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- 071 Managers in construction and facility operation and maintenance
- 073 Managers in transportation
- 081 Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- 082 Managers in agriculture, horticulture and aquacultureure
- 091 Managers in manufacturing and utilities
NOC A Group Occupation List
- 111 Auditors, accountants and investment professionals
- 112 Human resources and business service professionals
- 211 Physical science professionals
- 212 Life science professionals
- 213 Civil, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers
- 214 Other engineers
- 215 Architects, urban planners and land surveyors
- 216 Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- 217 Computer and information systems professionals
- 311 Physicians, dentists and veterinarians
- 312 Optometrists, chiropractors and other health diagnosing and treating professionals
- 313 Pharmacists, dietitians and nutritionists
- 314 Therapy and assessment professionals
- 411 Judges, lawyers and Quebec notaries
- 415 Social and community service professionals
- 416 Policy and program researchers, consultants and officers
- 511 Librarians, archivists, conservators and curators
- 512 Writing, translating and related communications professionals
- 513 Creative and performing artists
NOC B Group Occupation List
- 121 Administrative services supervisors
- 122 Administrative and regulatory occupations
- 124 Office administrative assistants – general, legal and medical
- 125 Court reporters, transcriptionists, records management technicians and statistical officers
- 131 Finance, insurance and related business administrative occupations
- 221 Technical occupations in physical sciences
- 222 Technical occupations in life sciences
- 223 Technical occupations in civil, mechanical and industrial engineering
- 224 Technical occupations in electronics and electrical engineering
- 225 Technical occupations in architecture, drafting, surveying, geomatics and meteorology
- 226 Other technical inspectors and regulatory officers
- 227 Transportation officers and controllers
- 228 Technical occupations in computer and information systems
- 321 Medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 322 Technical occupations in dental health care
- 323 Other technical occupations in health care
- 421 Paraprofessional occupations in legal, social, community and education services
- 431 Occupations in front-line public protection services
- 521 Technical occupations in libraries, public archives, museums and art galleries
- 522 Photographers, graphic arts technicians and technical and co-ordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts
- 523 Announcers and other performers, n.e.c.
- 524 Creative designers and craftspersons
- 525 Athletes, coaches, referees and related occupations
- 621 Retail sales supervisors
- 622 Technical sales specialists in wholesale trade and retail and wholesale buyers
- 623 Insurance, real estate and financial sales occupations
- 631 Service supervisors
- 632 Chefs and cooks
- 633 Butchers and bakers
- 634 Specialized occupations in personal and customer services
- 720 Contractors and supervisors, industrial, electrical and construction trades and related workers
- 723 Machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades
- 724 Electrical trades and electrical power line and telecommunications workers
- 725 Plumbers, pipefitters and gas fitters
- 727 Carpenters and cabinetmakers
- 728 Masonry and plastering trades
- 729 Other construction trades
- 730 Contractors and supervisors, maintenance trades and heavy equipment and transport operators
- 731 Machinery and transportation equipment mechanics (except motor vehicle)
- 732 Automotive service technicians
- 733 Other mechanics and related repairers
- 736 Train crew operating occupations
- 737 Crane operators, drillers and blasters
- 738 Printing press operators and other trades and related occupations, n.e.c.
- 821 Supervisors, logging and forestry
- 822 Contractors and supervisors, mining, oil and gas
- 823 Underground miners, oil and gas drillers and related occupations
- 824 Logging machinery operators
- 825 Contractors and supervisors, agriculture, horticulture and related operations and services
- 826 Fishing vessel masters and fishermen/women
- 921 Supervisors, processing and manufacturing occupations
- 922 Supervisors, assembly and fabrication
- 923 Central control and process operators in processing and manufacturing
- 924 Utilities equipment operators and controllers
i would like to know is it possible to get candada pr without ielts in any occupation or any type of business visa?
Ielts not required for Business visa only. Can you please send me your updated resume of self and spouse (if married) at email@example.com for evaluation and assessment process, post that my immigration lawyer will get in touch with you for further guidance.
I Have Master Degree In Accounting And Fianance And 4 Years My Work Expirence In Accountace..My Ielts Score Over All 6..My Noc 1111 Category Emplimemt (A).I Have Family Sponsor In Manitoba.I Apply Mpnp In Canada PR.PLEASE SUGGEST ME
Thanks for your comment. Can you please send me your updated resume of self and spouse (if married) at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and assessment process, post that my immigration lawyer will get in touch with you for further guidance.
i am interested in settling in prince edward island .but they ask for a valid job offer to qualify for nominations, how can i get a job offer could u pls guide.
We want to settle in Canada as PR as well as.we both having master degree, and having IELTS results,4.5 & 5.5 resp. Kindly suggest us how can we apply for PR?
You have to score 6.5 band in each module for Canada PR Visa.
. I have completed my bachelors in India in mechanical engineering. I want to apply for Canada PR. I have four year experience. Can you please suggest the best way to apply for PR with complete process.
Thanks for the comment.Kindly send us detailed resume of self and spouse (if married) at email@example.com and we shall guide you further.
Please suggest me how i can get the PR visa in Uk. I have done my study in BBA from UK in last year and im already in UK and my Visa date is expired now .I am not interested to go back to INDIA and want to settle here. So please give me a good suggestion What to do and How?
Thanks & Regards
Thanks for your valuable reply. First, you have to send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are eligible than our consular contact with you and give you the all details.