Check Australia Immigration Visa Requirements for Students
Australia Immigration Visa Requirements
Australia perhaps draws the highest number of migrants in the world. The availability of countless rewarding employment and business opportunities in the nation acts like a powerful magnet for all. Many motivated youngsters especially move to the destination with the sole aim of earning higher wages and earn more money. Many also move to get quality education.
Australia Immigration Visa Requirements for Students
- Sufficient funds- The applicant should have sufficient funds to meet his travel, living and tuition expenses. If the student is married and has children then he should show enough funds to support his family in the country.
- Language requirement- Speaking English is mandatory in the nation. The international language helps one communicate live in the country. If the applicant is from a non-English speaking country, then he needs to prove that he can speak English to the required level. Taking IELTS and TOEFL will prove his language skills and make him eligible for the migration.
- Health examination- The candidates who are suffering from any diseases or any severe health condition that may increase the chances of affecting the Australian residents would be denied entry to the nation. He needs to take up complete medical examination before applying for a visa. For complete health checkup, different medical examination centers are there for the applicant. He may visit these centers and get his medical examination done. While forwarding his visa application form, he needs to attach a medical certificate proving that he does not suffer from any kind of ailment. Plus, the students planning to migrate to Oz on a Student Visa are required to purchase Overseas Student Health Insurance (OSHC). This can be bought directly from the university or from any of the approved providers.
- Character certificate- Australia Immigration visa requirement for students stipulate that he should be of a good character if he plans to study at any of the universities there. To prove his character, he needs to go through a criminal record check. He may be asked to submit a penal certificate clearance certificate or police certificate, and along with this he may be asked to fill a character statutory declaration form.
These are some of the requirements that a student need to fulfill but he requires to submit some more documents.
- Duly filled and completed Australian student visa application form (157 A)
- Visa application fees.
- Copy of passport. Some of the students may be asked to personally submit their passport.
- Letter of offer
- A proof of holding sufficient funds
- Proof of health insurance cover.
- English language test scores.
- Character certificate
- Complete Health certificate.
- Four passport size photographs (recent)
Last but not the least, the complete list of documents can be checked on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website. It will provide you with complete list matching your specific circumstances.
Do you want to know more about Australia Immigration Visa Requirements? Contact me at [email protected].