Check Latest Skilled Occupation List for Australia Immigration
To immigrate to Australia for a better life is a dream which everyone would like to make it into a reality, but the gateway to the dream is fraught with all the hurdles and challenges. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) in Australia has also turned vigilant and they are closely monitoring the immigration since most of the foot on the Australian soil has been functioned through illegal ways.
The incidences of boats capsizing in the Australian waters are also a concern, and most of the immigrants have used this as an opportunity to avail the immigration to Australia. Immigration news in Australia has been fraught with all these complacencies and rigged ways which have been used to immigrate to Australia. So, the government has turned vigilant and they have adopted stricter rules to maintain the immigration in Australia.
As an immigrant, you should be willing to consider that immigration to Australia is tough and one should have complete knowledge about the newer developments which have been going in the country.
In this piece, as an immigrant or just a reader, you will get the information about the immigration and the different style of visas which have been available in Australia to channelize the movement.
Immigration News Australia
As an immigrant, there is going to be good news for many who are aspiring to immigrate to Australia. The DIBP has introduced new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and under it there are few of the specific jobs which have been introduced to help streamline the movement in 2017.
Take a look at the new SOL for Australia!
|Construction Project Manager
|Production Manager (Mining)
|Child Care Centre Manager
|Nursing Clinical Director
|Primary Health Organization Manager
|Welfare Centre Manager
There has been a long lost and these are just few of the job classifications which have been discussed. If you are wishful of the movement then you can straightway visit the immigration portal of Australia and find out the right jobs which can help you move without any hassle.
Now, let’s discuss about few of the visas which can help you immigrate to Australia.
Skilled Independent Permanent 189
It is for those individuals who are not sponsored by any employer, but they are wishful of the immigration. The individual who are wishing to make the move will have to apply under the visa category and they will have to meet with all the required skilled level and educational qualification.
At the same time, they will have to show relevant work experience at the same time in the field under which they have applied.
The visa lets the immigrants do an assorted array of things like
- stay in the country indefinitely
- work and study in the nation
- enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence (PR)
- travel to and from the country for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a Resident Return Visa (RRV) or another visa to return to Australia
Skilled Nominated Permanent Sub Class 190
It is given to those individuals who have been nominated by the Australian Government to come and work in the country. The immigrants are nominated by the state or the territory as per the demand and they are asked to move under the visa specification.
To be able to appear for this visa, the applicants will have to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be invited to apply;
- Must be younger than 50 years of age when you are invited to apply;
- Must be nominated under the occupation that matches the skills and qualifications as mentioned under the SOL
- Must have skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority
- Must have at least competent English proficiency ;
- Must have scored at least 60 on the Points Test; AND
- Must meet the health and character requirements.
For more information on the Australia immigration please contact me at [email protected]