UK Entrepreneur Programme—Requirements & Benefits
United Kingdom is a Sovereign State located in Europe and has a high income economy and has been characterized high. In the Human Development Index (HDI), at the present, it is ranked 14th in the world. The UK is a country with influence worldwide.
Since long, the country has won the crown of the most developed and popular destination for immigrants worldwide, especially today’s young generation is highly influenced by the country’s thriving economy. And, if you are in a mood to make an investment, then you can easily obtain a visa under Entrepreneur Programme to your dream country UK.
For those who are not a resident of Switzerland or European Economic Area (countries), and are willing to start their own business venture in the UK, may submit your application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa under UK Entrepreneur Programme.
1. Among the G20 nations, the country has low corporation tax rate.
2. It has four out of ten world renowned universities.
3. To start a business, you can easily register a company within 48 hours.
4. An easy government support for entrepreneurs.
5. UK’s labor office is the second largest in the Europe.
Applicants with potential business plan may apply for Entrepreneur Visa as per the following details!
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa: It is a point based visa, each applicant will be assessed on the basis of various factors, such as language proficiency, funds to invest and proper maintenance plan for these funds. You are eligible to apply for Entrepreneur Visa if you are inclined to either run an existing venture or start a new business venture in the UK, you are a non citizen of European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, and you are ready to make an investment of at-least £50,000 or £200,000 in a government approved organization.
1. You must have at least a Masters Degree and successfully meet with the English Language requirements.
2. You must be able to prove you have enough capital to support yourself in the UK.
3. You must score at least 95 points on the point scale.
4. You must be at least 18 years or above at the time of submitting your application.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa –What To Do or Not To Do!
1. You can bring along your family members to UK.
2. You can extend the stay of your duration.
3. You can switch into the category from other visa category.
4. You can either establish or overtake the existing business venture however.
5. You are not entitled to get public funds and work outside your business.
Entrepreneur Visa –Major Benefits
1. Successful applicants may live and work anywhere in the nation.
2. You can bring along your immediate family members, spouse or common law partners and children under the age group of 18.
3. Your children are entitled to the national education system and your family is entitled to easy access to the countries free healthcare system.
4. You are entitled to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) once you have successfully lived and worked in the UK for at least five years.