Time Opportune for Canada Immigration for Senior Managers 0013
As per some reports, at the present, Canada needs an impressive figure of qualified Senior Managers 0013. Do you know why these experts are currently wanted in the country, and why the present time is just right for Canada immigration, for such professionals?
Well, a large number of the current professionals have either retired, or are about to withdraw from active service. Besides, a considerable number of them have been promoted to higher positions, in the process, leaving numerous vacant positions for the new Senior Managers like you.
Thanks to economic boom seen throughout the country, these experts are largely needed in many big as well as small countries and this includes the Maple Leaf Country. It is believed that with the growth in economy, more and more such professionals will be needed to share the work load.
And, the plus points of being such a professional in the Maple Leaf Country is, well, you guessed it right, more than handsome pay packages and the highly valued and the much sought after Permanent Residency (PR) rights. These specialists are paid attractive wages, with a starting salary of $80,000. With experience, it may increase to $130,000 along with many social benefits.
Senior Managers 0013 are appointed by the members of the board of directors, even while they report to them only. They expand and execute the objectives of the company, and develop appropriate policies and schemes. In coordination with junior or middle managers, they build-up, plan, administer, supervise, and also appraise the businesses of their firm. Their scope of sector is rather vast; in fact, immeasurable. And this includes, among others, finance, telecommunications, insurance, real estate, and other related services.
If, as one of the Senior Managers you are ready for Canada immigration, through the 0013 code, you are likely to be given following titles in the country:
- advertising agency president
- assistant executive director – financial, communications and other business services
bank credit vice-president
- bank president
- CEO (chief executive officer) – financial, communications and other business services
- CEO (chief executive officer) – telephone company
- CFO (chief financial officer) – advertising agency
- CFO (chief financial officer) – financial, communications and other business services
- chairman/woman – financial, communications and other business services
- chairperson – financial, communications and other business services
- chief executive officer (CEO) – financial, communications and other business services
- chief executive officer (CEO) – telephone company
- chief financial officer (CFO) – advertising agency
- chief financial officer (CFO) – financial, communications and other business services
- chief operating officer – engineering firm
- chief operating officer – financial, communications and other
- Senior Managers 0013–Key Duties
These are the major duties that these experts are expected to fulfill in Canada:
- Decide the organization’s motive and strategic direction as conveyed via different policies and concrete aims which are met through the helpful administration of financial, human, and material resources.
- Systematize and keep an eye on the establishment of the important departments.
- Assign a variety of resources such as human, material and financial resources in order to apply organizational strategies and programs.
- Start and continue financial and managerial controls, endorse promotional campaigns human resources planning.
- Sign-up middle managers, directors or executive staff; give-out the responsibilities to them and generate best possible working circumstances.
- Represent the group, or delegate agents to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or any other official tasks.
You are required a graduate or a post graduate degree in Commerce, Business Administration (BA), Computer Science or any other discipline related; and also a work experience of several years–either in financial or communications or any other related field.
Now since you know that the time is apt for Canada immigration for the skilled Senior Managers like you, and that you can immigrate to Canada under the Code 0013, what are you really cooling your heels for? Explore the existing opportunities in the ‘Land of Milk and Honey’, earn handsome pay-packages, and take your career to the dizzying heights of professional glory! Here’s wishing you all the best!
I am gaurav and I am working as business manager in cipla , pharmaceutical company, I have 6 year experience and doing marketing.
Can I apply for code 0013 to Canada