Interested in USA Immigration? Choose L1 Visa!
Immigrating to the USA is a dream that everyone sees but few are able to turn it into a reality. The immigration process in the US is one of the toughest, and if you are not aware of the dynamics and parameters that can help you move with flamboyance, you will never be able to make it in time.
Immigration is always a tough pursuit, and amid complexities, it becomes even tougher to make things count. So, if you are looking for USA Visa, you would, in all probability, like to know some of the visas that can help you move without any trouble to the USA.
This is pretty exclusive because of its traits, and it allows executives, managers and other people, holding managerial position in the subsidiary of the parent company, to live their dreams of moving to the immigration hotspot.
Under the L-1 Visa category, you will be allowed to move to the nation for a temporary stay. You can attend meeting and seminars, and involve in all those works that don’t come in close contact with any kind of contract or job. With the help of the L1 Visa, you can also take your family to the overseas hotspot and make your dream come alive.
USA H1B Visa
There are some sectors in the well-liked immigration destination that are in need of workers, and for that the parent company of those US based companies that operate overseas sponsor skilled workers under the USA H1B Visa category to fulfill the vacancy. H1B visa is the toughest visa of all other visas.
It is generally offered for the occupations that are extremely in demand in the USA. For such vacancies, the concerned authorities make arrangements, and sponsor workers from some other country to land in the nation and fulfill the vacancy effectively.
If you are looking forward to this visa, in that case, take a look at some of the limitations that this visa offers.
- The total stay of the visa would be no more than 6 years, in the first place, the initial offer stands just for 3 years and then it is further extended.
- Re-stamping process may occur as and when required.
- It also can be treated as a Multiple Entry Visa that allows entry and exit from the USA as many number of times as the immigrant needs during the speculated time.
- The H1B Visa cannot be applied wholly by the immigrant; rather, it should be the employers that should take the initiative and look forward to streamlining the visa and let the immigrant worker kiss the US soil.
- In case of the H1B, the families of the workers are also allowed to continue in the United States, in the same manner as the L1 Visa to
So, if you are looking for the USA, you can definitely look forward to these styles of visas that can help you move without any trouble whatsoever.